Eachpole 2.6 gallon Portable Toilet Review
Top 5 features
- A very strong unit that can have the waste tank interchanged with a 5.3-gallon waste tank as an additional unit.
- Smaller capacity waste tank makes it perfect for short trips.
- Light and easy to carry, even when full.
- Large and comfortable seat.
- Highly portable and easy to store.
Other helpful features
- Easy to keep clean.
- The waste tank is separated from the bowl by a sliding valve, preventing splashback and spills.
- Molded handles on both tanks make picking up the separated units very easy.
- The smaller 2.6-gallon waste tank is very easy to carry.
- Perfect for small tents, small cars and boats.
For those who love the detail
Dimensions as per manufacturer’s specifications: 16″ length/depth x 14″ width x 12″ height
Tank capacity: Waste tank is 5.3 gallons
- This is a basic toilet unit at a very budget price.
- Only slightly cheaper than the larger 5.3 gallon option.
- Unit sits very low to the ground.
- Very tall people might find this unit too small/low.
- Manual, bellows style flush.
- Full-size toilet seat with 10″ opening which is wider than many others in the same price/function range.
- The portable toilet is a pale green colour, supposedly to hide stains and marks. All modern portable toilets have good flushing systems and using the correct cleaners will also help to keep the unit clean. Colour is more of a personal preference.
- Extremely compact and easy to clean.
- A pull out lever operates the sliding valve that covers the hole at the bottom of the bowl. When the toilet is not in use, and when being emptied, the valve should be closed. Before using the toilet, the valve is opened.
- Both the top and bottom parts of the toilet may be separated. The upper unit contains the freshwater whilst the bottom holds the waste.
- The upper and lower units can be simply separated by the sturdy side latches, meaning it is easy to transport either tank to dumping or refilling areas.
- Ability to purchase the Eachpole 5.3 gallon unit to interchange the waste tanks, depending on your event or situation.
- Help to keep the toilet clean by putting some water or a small bit of toilet paper in the bottom before using it for solid waste.
- Keep the lid of the toilet closed until you have moved the lever to open the access to the waste tank before use.
- Keep some wet wipes close by to encourage others to clean the toilet after use if necessary. Don’t flush these down the toilet.
- Using the appropriate cleaning chemicals not only helps to keep the camping toilet clean but also assists with keeping the parts lubricated correctly.
- It’s a good idea when handling portable toilet waste tanks to have some disposable gloves with you.
Cleaning and care
Cleaning the water tank will require a hose be placed into the opening to get a good clean. As the waste tank does not have an additional rotating spout, you will need to take care not to splash yourself when cleaning.
As the warranty does not cover damage you might do to the portable toilet, it is recommended to use recommended portable toilet cleaning products. Never use rough cleaners, pastes, scourers or acids on any of the toilet or toilet parts, especially the valves and seals. Using the recommended products also helps to keep all parts properly maintained.
Thetford 92360 Porta Potti 550E Curve review Jumbl Innovative Outdoor Portable Toilet Eachpole 5.3 gallon Portable Toilet Amazon Rating MSRP $168.25 $99.95 $75.99 Lowest Price $164.77Amazon
See it $99.95Amazon
See it $53.99Amazon
See it Brands Thetford Jumbl Eachpole Types Battery operated Piston Flush Manual Model 92360 JUMCHH3320 5.3 gallon Weight 10 pounds 13.56 pounds 12.8 pounds Product Dimensions 18 x 18 x 16 inches 17.3 x 15.9 x 14.6 inches 17.5 x 17.3 x 15.4 inches Read Full Review Read Full Review Read Full Review
Other frequently bought items
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Best Camping Toilets and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
BestCampingToilets.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it amazon.br and amazon.es. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
For further information refer to the full disclosure