Last updated on March 4 2020
Flexzion Outdoor Portable Toilet Review
Top 5 features
- Strong, durable polyethylene material
- Excellent capacity in waste tank of 5.3 gallons
- Flushing system is in a T formation, with a 3-way water flush (piston flush only) giving a better flush.
- Available in piston or bellows flush.
Other helpful features
- Easy to keep clean.
- The waste tank is separated from the bowl by a sliding valve, preventing splashback and spills.
- Molded handles on both tanks make picking up and carrying the separated units very easy.
- Comes in both piston and manual bellows flushing systems for increased choice (and price differential)
For those who love the detail
Dimensions as per manufacturer’s specifications: 17″ length/depth x 15″ width x 17″ height
Tank capacity: Waste tank is 5.3 gallons, freshwater 2.3 gallons
- Plain looking unit that is functional.
- Excellent height at 17″ high – good suitability for adults or taller people.
- The T flush does not work with the manual bellows flush portable toilet.
- A reasonably heavy unit on its own. Is quite heavy when the 5.3 gallon waste tank is full.
- Easy to clean.
- A pull out lever operates the sliding valve that covers the hole at the bottom of the bowl. When the toilet is not in use, and when being emptied, the valve should be closed. Before using the toilet, the valve is opened.
- Both the top and bottom parts of the toilet may be separated. The upper unit contains the freshwater whilst the bottom holds the waste.
- The upper and lower units can be simply separated by the sturdy side latches, meaning it is easy to transport either tank to dumping or refilling areas.
- Help to keep the toilet clean by putting some water or a small bit of toilet paper in the bottom before using it for solid waste.
- Keep the lid of the toilet closed until you have moved the lever to open the access to the waste tank before use.
- Keep some wet wipes close by to encourage others to clean the toilet after use if necessary. Don’t flush these down the toilet.
- Using the appropriate cleaning chemicals not only helps to keep the camping toilet clean but also assists with keeping the parts lubricated correctly.
- It’s a good idea when handling portable toilet waste tanks to have some disposable gloves with you.
Cleaning and care
Cleaning the water tank will require a hose be placed into the opening to get a good clean. As the waste tank does not have an additional rotating spout, you will need to take care not to splash yourself when cleaning.
As the warranty does not cover damage you might do to the portable toilet, it is recommended to use recommended portable toilet cleaning products. Never use rough cleaners, pastes, scourers or acids on any of the toilet or toilet parts, especially the valves and seals. Using the recommended products also helps to keep all parts properly maintained.
Other frequently bought items
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Best Camping Toilets and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
BestCampingToilets.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.it amazon.br and amazon.es. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
For further information refer to the full disclosure